Sunday, September 4, 2011

Becoming a Blogger

One of the ladies in my Mom Squad has recently started a blog. I'm inspired by her wit and humor, and so I'm jacking her idea and dappling in blogging myself. What will I blog about? My 86 year old grandmother published her first book a few years back, detailing the parallels of building a home, plank by plank and nail by nail, and raising the family that filled it with challenges and laughter.  While this blog won't have the romantic sentiments of a memoir, I love the idea of chronicling the daily what-have-yous of raising a family and building a home of my own. With the time it takes to mange my career, household, and daughters, Olivia Rian at three years and Alexa Cate at nearly 15 months, snippets of intrigue is as far as I'll ever get on my journey to becoming an author. I hope you enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment